Thursday, February 28, 2008

OC Weddings Magazine Launch Party

Wow, what a night! The lovely ladies at Orange Coast Weddings Magazine hosted their launch party at the fabulous Montage Resort in Laguna Beach last night. OC Weddings is the latest spin off of one of our favorite reads, Los Angeles Weddings Magazine.

Jen, from The Bridal Bar made the trip down South to enjoy some great food, friends, and of course decor. Here are a few of our favorite highlight pieces from the night (photogs, please excuse of amateur photos once again :) Looks like red is still going strong after Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello I could not find a contact link on your blog so thought this was the best way to contact you. Wow what a wonderful blog! I wanted to know if you offer an email feed (as in feedburner or feedblitz) instead of RSS feed. I find the readers a pain and prefer the updates in my email. I found your blog off the Ideas and Inspiration for events blog that I get via email. I can be contacted via email hugglepatch@netspace.net.au

thanks