Friday, December 14, 2007

Tag I'm It

We've been tagged. By the lovely ladies over at The Bridal Wish List. I think this means we are part of the "cool crowd" in blog-speak. So here goes! The rules are...

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random factoids:

1. I live and die for packaging and collect any and all of it that serves no purpose2. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, and target is a close second3. I start listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween and my tree never survives the season because I get it so darn early.4. No matter what over the top weddings I work on, I want a small, no frills one for myself5. I talk to my dogs like equals6. I'm about to be an aunt for the first time7. I'm the only female in my generation. In fact, my family has only had one female in every generation long past living memory.
Now it's time to tag...you're it:
Hostess Blog, Blue Orchid Designs, Style Me Pretty, c.and.be.seen, Create My Event, What Junebug Loves, The Wedding Planner's Blog.

Have fun!

No comments: